The Morse 520-115 Drum Dumper allows a single operator to lift and pour a full drum weighing 800 LBS or a ½ full drum weighing 500 LBS. The operator controls the pour angle of up to 360 degrees in either direction and the pour height of up to 106”. 12v DC powered lift and tilt makes dispensing drums a breeze (115v AC and AIR powered models available - see chart below). 12 volt deep cycle battery and charger included with unit. This Morse drum tipper features a drum cradle that automatically cinches 22" to 23.5" diameter drums. The cinch chain includes a flexible chain cover to aid in protecting the sidewall of the drum. The Morse 520-115 drum dispenser is designed to pour a drum with a drum faucet or drum cone in place. Manual lift and tilt, scale to weigh as you pour, and stainless steel models available.
The Morse 520-115 Powered Drum Dumper is built to order with an estimated lead time to leave the warehouse of 10 weeks.
- Max. Dump Height: 106"
- For use with 22" to 23.5" diameter 55 gal. steel drums (adaptors available for small diameter, plastic, & fiber drums)
- 360° tilt control in both directions
- Full Drum Capacity: 800 LBS
- Half Full Drum Capacity: 500 LBS. A partially full drum is an unbalanced and shifting load which reduces capacity.
- 12v DC (includes 12v battery and charger), 115V AC, and Air Powered models available
- Cinch chain includes flexible chain cover for drum sidewall protection
- Vertical lifting track keeps drum reach constant through the full lift range
- All steel welded construction for years of dependable service
- Top rim clamp assembly to handle 30-55 gallon rimmed plastic, fiber, or steel drum. Bolts on to MORCINCH drum holder to prevent drum from slipping through - Model 4560B-P
- Bracket assembly to handle rimless plastic drums that are 31"-39" tall. Also can be used with fiber and steel drums (or any rimmed drum) for a more secure grip. Bracket at top and bottom prevents drum from slipping through. Requires lifting or tilting drum to get drum onto bottom foot - Model 4556-P
- Drum adaptors with integrated hold-down brackets to handle 14" dia. to 19"dia. drums - Models 55/30-14.5, 55/30-16, 55/30-17.5, 55/30-19