Morse 515SS-N-115 Portable Stainless Steel Drum Dumpers are ideal for use in clean and washdown applications such as pharmaceutical and food processing. An integral digital scale eliminates the need for a separate drum weighing process and allows the user to weigh the drum as its being dispensed for accurate batching by weight. The scale combined with digital electronic instruments provides weight measurement to the nearest 0.1 Lb. or 0.1 kg (accuracy of +/-0.2 % of displayed weight). Scale features a numerical touch pad for tare entry. Morse stainless steel drum tippers allow a single operator to lift and pour a full drum weighing 800 LBS or a ½ full drum weighing 500 LBS. The operator controls the pour angle of up to 360 degrees in either direction and a maximum pour height of up to 60”. 12v DC powered lift and tilt makes dispensing drums a breeze (115V AC and Air powered units available - see chart below). 12V battery and charger included. The drum cradle automatically cinches 22" to 23.5" diameter drums and the cinch chain includes a flexible chain cover to aid in protecting the sidewall of the drum. Morse 515SS-N stainless steel drum tippers with scale are designed to pour a drum with a drum faucet or drum cone in place. Made of 304 stainless steel and industrial grade components for many years of reliable service.
Morse 515SS-N & 515SS-T Stainless Steel Drum Dumpers With Scale are built to order with a normal lead time to leave the warehouse of 12 weeks.
- Made of 304 stainless steel for use in clean and washdown applications
- Integral scale to weigh as the drum is dispensed
- Scale displays weight measurement to the nearest 0.1 Lb. or 0.1 kg (accuracy of +/-0.2 % of displayed weight)
- Max. Dump Height: 60"
- For use with 22" to 23.5" diameter 55 gal. steel drums (adaptors available for small diameter, plastic, & fiber drums)
- 360° tilt control in both directions
- Full Drum Capacity: 800 LBS
- Half Full Drum Capacity: 500 LBS. A partially full drum is an unbalanced and shifting load which reduces capacity.
- 12v DC (includes 12v battery and charger), 115V AC, and Air Powered lift and tilt models available
- Cinch chain includes flexible chain cover for drum sidewall protection
- Vertical lifting track keeps drum reach constant through the full lift range
- All welded construction with industrial components for years of dependable service
- "N" in model # = Scale NOT for use in hazardous areas
- "T" in model # = Intrinsically safe scale with ultra low power intensity for use in hazardous Division 2 environments. Charger for drum scale battery is not for use in hazardous areas.
- Stainless Steel Drum adaptors with integrated hold-down brackets to handle 14" dia. to 19"dia. drums - Models 55/30SS-14.5, 55/30SS-16, 55/30SS-17.5, 55/30SS-19 (non-bracketed)
- Stainless Steel Top rim clamp assembly to handle 55 gallon rimmed plastic, fiber, or steel drum. Bolts on to MORCINCH drum holder to prevent drum from slipping through - Model 4560SS-P
- Stainless Steel Bracket assembly to handle rimless plastic drums that are 31"-39" tall. Also recommend for use with fiber drums for a more secure grip. Bracket at top and bottom prevents drum from slipping through - Model 4556SS-P