The Morse 510SS Stainless Steel Drum Pourer allows a single operator to lift and pour a full drum weighing 800 LBS or a ½ full drum weighing 500 LBS. Constructed of 304 stainless steel for use in clean and washdown applications including food production and pharmaceutical manufacturing. The operator controls the pour angle of up to 360 degrees in either direction and the pour height of up to 60”. A hand pump controls lift and a hand crank controls tilting. The drum cradle automatically cinches 22" to 23.5" diameter drums and the cinch chain includes a flexible chain cover to aid in protecting the sidewall of the drum. The Morse 510SS stainless steel drum dispenser is designed to pour a drum with a drum faucet or drum cone in place.
The Morse 510SS Stainless Steel Drum Pourer is built to order with an estimated lead time to leave the warehouse of 14 weeks.
- Made of 304 Stainless Steel for clean and wash down applications.
- Max. Dump Height: 60"
- For use with 22" to 23.5" diameter 55 gal. steel drums (adaptors available for small diameter, plastic, & fiber drums)
- 360° tilt control in both directions
- Full Drum Capacity: 800 LBS
- Half Full Drum Capacity: 500 LBS. A partially full drum is an unbalanced and shifting load which reduces capacity.
- Hand pump controls lift; hand crank controls tilt
- Cinch chain includes flexible chain cover for drum sidewall protection
- Vertical lifting track keeps drum reach constant through the full lift range
- All welded construction for years of dependable service
- Tilt Brake To Hold Tilt Angle of Drum - Factory Installed - Model 3900SSi-P
- Drum adaptors with integrated hold-down brackets to handle 14" dia. to 19"dia. drums - Models 55/30SS-14.5, 55/30SS-16, 55/30SS-17.5, 55/30SS-19 (non-bracketed)
- Top rim clamp assembly to handle 55 gallon rimmed plastic, fiber, or steel drum. Bolts on to MORCINCH drum holder to prevent drum from slipping through - Model 4560SS-P
- Bracket assembly to handle rimless plastic drums that are 31"-39" tall. Also recommend for use with fiber drums for a more secure grip. Bracket at top and bottom prevents drum from slipping through - Model 4556SS-P