The Morse 400A-60 drum tipper allows a single operator to lift and pour a full drum weighing 800 LBS or a half full drum weighing 500 LBS. A hand crank controls the pour angle of up to 360 degrees in either direction, while a hand pump lifts drums up to 72”. This barrel dumper includes safety covered gears for operator protection and has durable stress-relief weld joints for years of service. This Morse drum dumper features a drum cradle that automatically cinches 22" to 23.5" diameter drums. The cinch chain includes a flexible chain cover to aid in protecting the sidewall of the drum. The Morse 400A-60 drum dumper is designed to pour a drum with a drum faucet or drum cone in place. Spark Resistant model 400AM-60 available; contact HOF for a quote.
The Morse 400A-60 drum tilter is built to order with an estimated lead time to leave the warehouse of 5-10 business days.
- Hand pump; max. dump height: 72"
- For use with 22" to 23.5" diameter 55 gal. steel drums (adaptors available for small diameter, plastic, & fiber drums)
- Hand crank controls 360° tilt in both directions
- Full Drum Capacity: 800 LBS
- Half Full Drum Capacity: 500 LBS. A partially full drum is an unbalanced and shifting load which reduces capacity.
- Cinch chain includes flexible chain cover for drum sidewall protection
- All welded steel construction and high quality components for years of dependable service
- Top rim clamp assembly to handle 30-55 gallon rimmed plastic, fiber, or steel drum. Bolts on to MORCINCH drum holder to prevent drum from slipping through - Model 4560B-P
- Bracket assembly to handle rimless plastic drums that are 31"-39" tall. Also can be used with fiber or steel drums (or any rimmed drum) for a more secure grip. Bracket at top and bottom prevents drum from slipping through. Requires lifting or tilting drum to get drum onto bottom foot - Model 4556-P
- Drum adaptors with integrated hold-down brackets to handle 14" dia. to 19" dia. drums - Models 55/30-14.5, 55/30-16, 55/30-17.5, 55/30-19
- Tilt Brake To Hold Tilt Angle of Drum - Factory Installed. Automatically locks drum in tilted position as operator tilts drum (prevents drum from rotating backward if operator lets go of chain) - Model 3900i-P
- Web Strap & Ratchet replaces cinch chain. Factory Installed - Model 5115i-P
- 3-piece Drum Holder for 22.5" diameter, 55-gallon drums replaces cinch chain. Factory Installed - Model G-400