The Morse 289F Fork-Mounted Drum Racker is a forklift attachment which lifts, tilts and stacks 55-gallon rimmed plastic or steel drums weighing up to 800 LBS. The tilt function is powered by a 12V battery, and controlled from the fork truck cab by a two-button hand pendant. To operate, simply place the drum stacker against an upright drum, manually clamp the top of the drum, lift the drum, and tilt it to the horizontal position. Transport the drum to the rack, release the clamp and place the drum in the rack. The stacker's arms fit under the curve of the drum, allowing drums to be stacked with almost no space between them, maximizing storage space. The Morse 289F Fork-Mounted Drum Racker comes standard with a Drum Pad Kit, which allows the racker to lift and stack plastic drums.
Morse 289F Drum Stackers are built to order with an estimated lead time to leave the warehouse of 12 weeks.
- Maximum capacity: 800 LBS
- Handles 55-gallon rimmed plastic or steel drums
- Pendant hand control for powered tilt
- Manual clamp; unit will not tilt if clamp is not fixed
- Mounts to forklift without the need of tools, power connections or forklift modifications
- Requires 26" between forks
- Fork pockets measure 6½"W x 2½"H and are 26" apart
- Includes 12V battery and battery charger
- Wireless remote for tilt control - Model 4804i-P
Need a Drum Cone, Drum Faucet, or Drum Pump?
Click on the links below to view selection.