Portable Drum Dumpers, Rotators, & Stackers
Do you use drums or cylinders in your industrial application? Do you need to transport them from one place to another? If so, using portable drum dumpers such as Vestil drum lifters or Morse drum pourers and drum rackers are good solutions. HOF Equipment Company offers various types portable drum lifters including Vestil drum lifters. They are made of steel which gives them the required durability, strength, and weight bearing capacity. They come various heights and sizes.
Drum Lifters Available at HoF Equipment Company
Drum lifters are often built to also act as drum rotators and drum transporters. So, they are a multipurpose device. Additionally, portability is an important and essential feature in terms of handling and storing drums. Many of our drum lifters are 12v battery powered and come with an integral 110v battery charger. Drum lifters ease the tasks of workers and enhances their on the job safety. Some of the drum lifter types available from HOF Equipment Company are:
- Portable drum stackers
- Drum lifters
- Drum Rotators
- Drum Dumpers
- Drum Pourers
- Drum Dispensers
- Drum Transporters
- Drum Carts
Beneficial Features of Drum Lifters
There are several models of portable drum lifters available from HOF Equipment Company. Here are a few of their common beneficial features:
- Many models of drum lifters also act as transporters, rotators, and dispensers.
- They have a substantial lift capacity and can handle 55 gallon steel, fiber, and plastic drums.
- Most models weigh around 550 pounds.
- Manual models have hydraulic hand pump to raise and lower the drum.
- They are made of steel and are for use in industrial environments.
- Most models have a foot actuated floor lock and hand crank to rotate the drums 360-degrees.
- Some models have pivoting straddle legs to access drum stacked on a pallet.
- They are extremely useful for lifting drums from the floor, pallets, and racks, transporting them, and then placing them in the required location.
- They are also used to dispense drums. Many portable drum dumpers can lift a drum from the ground level and raise it to a height of about 60", and rotate it 360 degrees for pouring. Often a floor lock holds the unit in position while the hand crank rotation is performed.
If you are in search of a portable drum dumpers for your application, please contact HOF Equipment Company. Our team will be more than happy to assist you in finding what you need. We specialize in Morse Drum handling equipment and Vestil Drum handling equipment.For further details on portable drum dumpers, please see our website or contact us by phone at 888.990.1150