The Morse 2-305-1 double 5 gallon pail mixer delivers vigorous corner-over-corner rotating of two 1 to 5 gallon steel or plastic pails at 23 R.P.M (does not shake or oscillate). Allows the operator to efficiently blend products inside sealed cans or pails. Designed to increase safety, reduce clean-up time, and provide cost savings when mixing materials pre-packed in pail/cans. This pail mixer is ideal for mixing or agitating small batches of liquid or dry product, re-homogenizing ingredients that have settled, and tumbling pails of parts in media to deburr or polish them. The Morse 2-305-1 double 5 gallon pail mixer is available in various motor voltages. Explosion proof and air powered motors available.
OSHA Requires An Enclosure With Safety Interlock For Pail Mixers- See models with prefix GEK in options below.
The Morse 2-305-1, 2-305-3, & 2-305-E3 double 5 gallon pail mixers are built to order with a normal lead time to leave the warehouse of 15 business days. The gated enclosures with prefix GEK have a normal lead time to leave the warehouse of 25 business days.
- Tumbles one or two 1 to 5 gallon plastic or steel pails - 4 to 20 liters.
- Accepts steel or plastic pails up to 12.5" in diameter and 4.5" to 16.5" tall
- Tumbles pails at a fixed 23 R.P.M. in one direction (does not shake or oscillate)
- Capacity: 100 LBS per pail
- Pail Loading Height: 12.6" (cradle pail platform to the floor)
- Model 2-305-1 includes a timer that allows a preset run time of 1 to 60 minutes (ONLY MODEL 2-350-1 has this feature)
- Easy to secure pail in tumbler with hand wheel on threaded rod and locking handle
- 115v or 230v single phase, 230v/460v 3 phase, explosion proof, & air powered motors available
- Base Dimensions: 28"L x 28"W | Overall Dimensions: 28"L x 50"W
- Enclosure with interlock that shuts unit off when gate is open. Required by OSHA- Models with prefix GEK