Vestil Low Profile 90 Degree Self Dumping Hoppers - 6,000 LB, models H-25-HD, H-50-HD, H-100-HD, & H-150-HD have a full 90° dump angle and a cushioned rubber bumper stop. The low profile design makes loading fast and easy. To dump simply pull the cable from the seat of the forklift. Hopper returns to the upright and locked position when lowered to the ground. A locking chain is provided to secure the hopper to the forklift. Blue Powder coat finish comes standard. Units may be ordered in red, white, green, gray, yellow, blue, orange or galvanized - contact us for pricing.
- 6,000 LB capacity
- Made of 8 guage steel with durable blue powder coat finish
- 90° dump angle
- Usable fork pockets measure 7"W x 2"H x 22"L
- Formed base is 1/4" thick
Optional Casters (see options below)
When casters are ordered with hopper, quick-install caster pads are factory-welded to the base of the hopper.
The weight of the hopper must be subtracted from the rated caster capacity to calculate usable caster capacity.
When using casters, the maximum hopper capacity is the lower of the hopper capacity or the caster capacity.
Optional Heavy-Duty Poly Hopper Lids:
Keep the contents of hoppers out of sight for a cleaner appearance with our hopper lids. When ordering hopper lids, the hoppers shown on this page are STYLE H. Click on link or photo below to view selections & order.
Other Options (see options below)
- Welded Leak Proof Option: Model LEKP
- Welded Leak Proof Option with 2" Threaded Drain Plug (located in left hand corner): Model H-DPLG-2
- (4) Welded Lifting Lugs (one on each corner): Model LUG
- Dump Speed Damper for a more controlled dumping process:Model H-DAMP-6
- Specialty colors: red, white, green, gray, yellow, blue, orange or galvanized (contact us for pricing)