Electric platform trucks are motorized material handling solutions that are used to transport loads in warehouses and other industrial facilities. HOF Equipment Company offers one of the comprehensive range of electric platform trucks to meets your needs. These motorized platform trucks and carts enable workers to move heavy goods and materials between places easily and efficiently, without causing fatigue or body stress. We provide high-quality electric platform carts by Vestil and Pony Express.
Beneficial Features of Electric Platform Trucks
The following beneficial features of motorized platform carts have contributed to their rising popularity in various industrial and commercial locations:
- Our selection features units with a single platform (with or without side rails) to the units with in-built shelves for goods segregation.
- There are several motorized carts that are designed for both indoor and outdoor uses.
- Our rough terrain electric platform carts work perfectly on uneven and bumpy surfaces.
- All electric platform trucks are designed to assure maneuverability in tight spaces.
- All of our electric platform carts are 12V DC powered and are provided with a 12V battery and an integral 110V battery charger.
- We also provide a variety of options regarding platform sizes, weight capacities, wheel types, and other accessories.
- Many electric platform carts possess features such as anti-impact corners, push-button release, and non-skid decks.
Applications of Electric Platform Trucks
Motorized electric platform carts are designed to transport goods and materials in various environments. They are used for stocking and stock picking applications at the following places:
- Mail Rooms
- Super Markets
- Retail Stores
Motorized platform carts incorporate ergonomics and convenience, which makes them an ideal solution for various work environments. To view our offering of electric platform trucks, explore our website or call 888.990.1150 to speak to a knowledgeable sales representative. Find a solution to your goods and materials transport challenges today!