Rough terrain scissor lifts are essential for industries which transport items over uneven ground. Construction sites, farms, nurseries, gravel pits and many more find all-terrain scissor lifts invaluable in their day-to-day duties. These manual lift carts have oversized wheels which enable them to traverse a variety of surfaces.
Rough terrain scissor lift features
- Oversized wheels – all-terrain scissor lifts feature wheels measuring up to 13” in diameter in order to handle rough surfaces.
- Hydraulic foot pump – lifting loads is easy using the foot pump, while a soft-lowering valve provides controlled lowering.
- Non-electric - these manual scissor lift carts can be used anywhere and for any length of time, since they never need to be connected to a power source.
- Various capacities – hydraulic lift carts have maximum capacities ranging from 400 LBS to 1,500 LBS, meaning they can lift even heavy items.
- Steel platform – with platform sizes of up to 20½” wide by 40” long, these rough terrain scissor lifts are the right size for holding items you need to lift and transport.
- Ergonomic handle – protects workers and enables them to safely operate lift cart.
- Useful lift heights – choose a single scissor lift with a 40” lift height or a double scissor rough terrain scissor lift with a 67” lift height.
- Welded steel construction – a powder coat finish makes these scissor lift carts durable and long-lasting.
When you need to transport items over rough ground, an all-terrain scissor lift is what you need. You will be able to lift and move loads in safety between work sites, around grounds and over rough paths and tracks. Browse our selection of rough-terrain scissor lifts online or call 888.990.1150, where our customer advisors will be glad to take your call.