Hydraulic box dumpers, Gaylord box dumpers or tote dumpers are designed to facilitate the controlled dumping of materials. They are used for dumping boxes, totes, parts bins, and in-process containers employed for storage and shipment of products. Designed to manage loads, hydraulic box dumpers are specifically engineered and constructed are great for a variety of dumping applications. Available with different dump heights, hydraulic box dumpers are designed to make your dumping operations safe and efficient. At HOF Equipment Company, we carry a rich portfolio of hydraulic box dumpers that contribute to reducing workers’ fatigue while increasing efficiency and production. We carry an extensive line of high-quality Vestil and Endura-Veyor hydraulic box dumpers that help simplify material dumping from crates, boxes, carts, totes, and tilt trucks. Also available are mobile tote dumpers for transporting, lifting, and dumping materials from totes.
Common Features of Hydraulic Box Dumpers we Offer
Our hydraulic box dumper category includes models with a wide array of specifications to choose from including 36" to 60" dump heights, 1000 LB to 6000 LB capacities, unlimited duty cycles, and various motor voltages. All the models of Gaylord dumpers, and tote dumpers that we offer can be widely employed in a variety of commercial and industrial applications owing to their beneficial features listed follow:
- Hydraulic box dumpers are built to last with solid, all-welded steel construction.
- Can be finished to food, dairy, pharmaceutical standards.
- Incorporated with features of stringent global safety standards, these material handling units provide smooth, dust-free and reliable operation.
- Extremely easy to operate, most hydraulic box dumpers do not require special training and operator.
- Tote dumpers enhance employee productivity, while also reducing the risk of injuries.
- Heavy-duty frame and chute construction.
- Hydraulic box dumpers require minimal maintenance and years of trouble-free operation.
- Custom dump heights and capacities are available to meet the needs of almost any application
Hydraulic box dumpers available from HOF Equipment Company allow you to dump box and tote contents quickly and safely. They not only help reduce manual labor costs, speed up your operations, and increase work place safety.
Proven to be a cost-effective piece of equipment, hydraulic box dumpers facilitate the dumping process and are ideal for use in the following locations.
- Construction yards
- Food processing
- Recycling plants
Email or call HOF Equipment Company at 888-990-1150 to discuss your requirements for Gaylord dumpers. We are committed to helping you improve the operational efficiencies of your facility by making dumping operations fast, easy, and safe. Take a look at our huge selection of box dumping equipment today!