Foundationless jib cranes do not require a pre-poured concrete foundation. These cranes can be lagged to most concrete surfaces, and can be moved and re-installed elsewhere if needed, making them extremely versatile. Foundationless jib cranes have 360 degree rotation of the I-beam, making them ideal for use in multiple work stations at the same time. At HOF Equipment Company, we have a full range of foundationless jib cranes to meet all your needs.
- All Lift Articulating Jib Cranes feature a knuckle beam for even greater flexibility and have total beam spans from 8’ to 16’.
- Spanco jib cranes are available with I-beam spans from 8’ to 13’ and with capacities ranging from 500 LBS to half a ton.
- Workstation jib cranes include enclosed track and trolley, making them simple to install and use, without the need for additional equipment. These foundationless jib cranes can be attached to almost any concrete surface.
- 1 Ton Jib cranes are heavy duty jib cranes which can handle up to 2,000 LBS of material and have I-Beam spans ranging from 8’ to 16’.
- 1000 LB jib cranes have a maximum capacity of half a ton, while 500 LB jib cranes can handle a quarter of a ton, for lighter applications.
Foundationless jib cranes are ideal for smaller work areas, where items being lifted are lighter in weight. The 360 degree rotation of the I-beam means that these cranes cover a large area for lifting, enabling them to be used for many different applications.
Whatever your lifting needs, you will find the right equipment at HOF Equipment Company. Browse our selection of foundationless jib cranes on our website, or call us on 888-990-1150, where one of our consultants will be happy to advise you.