Vestil Forklift Stockpicker Work Platforms, models SP-175 and SP-175-84B are designed to elevate personnel and pallets to overhead racks or shelving. Accommodates one operator and a 42" long pallet. Attach to forklift by simply inserting forks into fork pockets and chaining platform to forklift. Meets all applicable Federal OSHA and ANSI standards. Models with suffix 84B meet California OSHA specifications. SP-175 and SP-175-84B feature all welded steel construction with durable blue powder coat finish for a long service life.
- Pin type tine lock standard
- 42" high handrail with 21" high mid-rail on two sides.
- 60" high expanded metal backing on fourth side (order 84" high backing model to meet California OSHA specifications).
- Includes checker floor plate platform and 36" long chain with hook to attach platform to fork truck.
- The usable fork pocket size is 7½"W x 2½"H.
- Capacity is 4,000 LBS
- Welded steel construction with blue powder coat finish.
Need a safety harness & lanyard? Click on link or photo below to view sizes & order:
(model SP-175 only)