> Forklift Attachments > Forklift Work Platforms
When maintenance needs to be carried out at height, a forklift work platform is essential for ensuring worker safety. Forklift man baskets feature fork pockets, straps and tine locks which all work together to create a secure connection with the fork truck. At HOF Equipment Company, we offer a wide selection of forklift cages to enable you to lift workers to the correct height in safety. Forklift platforms are available to lift one, two or multiple workers, and capacities range from 600 LBS to 4,000 LBS. The Vestil Stockpicker forklift work platform, for example, can lift a worker and a pallet at the same time, making loading and unloading at a height safe and easy. The forklift safety cages you will find at HOF Equipment Company have the following features:
- Lanyard Attachment Points – easy-to use access points for securing the worker's lanyard to the forklift man cage;
- Optional Casters – for even greater portability of your forklift access platform;
- Single or dual entry to the forklift platform, increasing versatility in limited spaces;
- Spring-loaded doors which automatically close, with the option of a door lock for additional safety while using the forklift man basket;
- Checker plate platforms for increased grip and safety;
- Optional tool tray for when the forklift platform is being used for maintenance and repairs;
- Optional fold-down models can be packed into a small space for easy storage of the forklift cage.
All forklift man baskets meet applicable federal OSHA and ANSI standards, while models are also available which meet California OSHA specifications.
With a forklift platform from HOF, you can be sure your workers are in complete safety. If you're looking for the right forklift cage for your working environment, look no further! Browse our selection online, or give us a call at 888.999.1150.