Every warehouse needs high-quality industrial ladders for access to high shelves or mezzanine levels. Most workplaces also need maintenance ladders for reaching light or electric fixtures. Finding the right warehouse ladder is essential for ensuring worker safety and comfort. At HOF Equipment company you will find an extensive range of industrial ladders, sure to meet your every need.
- Mezzanine ladders can be bolted or welded on to mezzanine levels in your warehouse, providing permanent or temporary access to areas. Mezzanine ladders are available for various different heights, ranging from 60” to 120”. Vestil mezzanine ladders can be stored vertically and ratcheted up when needed, with only a 16” distance from wall when collapsed.
- Warehouse Ladders provide maximum safety for employees working at height in your warehouse. Vestil Rolling Warehouse Ladders feature 4” wheels which make it simple to move the ladder from place to place. Ballymore Rolling Safety Ladders have a 24" wide step and a 450 LB capacity, with a foot-pedal activated lockstep for maximum safety.
- Maintenance Ladders are versatile and varied. Vestil Roll-A-Fold Ladders not only roll smoothly to where they are needed, but also fold conveniently for storage, making them perfect for places with limited space, or for occasional use. Vestil Semi-Trailer Ladders are ideal for accessing semi-trailers, with 4” wheels for easy portability and a top height of 50” or 60”. Semi-trailer ladders have 5 or 6 steps, removable access chains and removable handrails. Vestil Dock Ladders have from 2 to 10 slip-resistant rungs and project out 8-3/8” from the face of the dock or wall, increasing worker safety. Dock ladders are made of steel pipe with a yellow powder coat finish for high visibility. Tank ladders provide access for inspecting tall storage tanks, and are available with from 7 to 15 steps.
- Ballymore weight-actuated ladders are high-quality, extremely safe industrial ladders for use in any workplace. Ballymore ladders automatically lock in place when the user steps on the ladder, ensuring maximum safety for workers. Available in various sizes, from 5-step to 15-step ladders.
- Crossover ladders are permanent industrial ladders which enable workers to pass over obstructions on the workfloor. Vestil Crossover ladders have a maximum capacity of 500 LBS with 3, 4 or 5 steps.
- Ballymore cantilever ladders are special purpose ladders with extra long platforms. Cantilever ladders provide extra reach, with all the safety features of regular industrial ladders. Ballymore ladders are made in the USA from the highest quality components.
Beneficial features of industrial ladders
- At HOF Equipment Co, we stock industrial ladders from the leading manufacturers. We stock Vestil ladders and Ballymore ladders, which are renowned for their safety and high quality. Choose only the best industrial ladders at HOF!
- Industrial ladders come in a variety of capacities and sizes, meaning that you will certainly find the right ladder for your needs. From 5-step to 15-step ladders, heights range from 40” to 195” for our tallest Ballymore ladder.
- All the warehouse ladders we offer are built to the highest standards of safety, and at the same time ensure worker comfort. Different tread options mean you can choose the best surface for your specific workplace environment.
- Our wide range of industrial ladders covers all the possible applications you need – from mezzanine ladders, cantilever ladders and crossover ladders to dock ladders and semi-trailer ladders.
- Our industrial ladders are built of steel and are extremely durable and hard-wearing. A powder coated finish protects the steel and also provides visibility.
At HOF Equipment Company, our goal is total customer satisfaction, and we want you to find the perfect industrial ladder for your specific workplace needs. Our customer advisors are ready to answer your questions concerning industrial ladders. Call us now at 888.990.1150 or browse our selection of warehouse ladders on our website.