Ecoa TAD portable loading docks are built for loading and unloading trucks where a permanently installed dock is not possible or practical. These portable dock lifts are transported using the included detachable dolly jack and flip up/down wheels. Load capacities range from 3,000 LBS to 5,000 LBS and the max. lift height is 60”. Platform sizes range from 72”W x 72”L to 72”W x 96”L. To use: raise the unit to truck bed height and fold down the bridge, off load the load from the truck onto the platform, lower the platform to the ground (or other desired height) and unload using the ramp or a forklift. Various ramp/bridge configurations are available. Features include hand pendant control, removable handrails, and velocity fuses for safety. Ecoa TAD scissor dock lifts are steel construction with high quality components. .
Ecoa TAD Portable Dock Lifts are built to order, please contact HOF Equipment Company for pricing and estimated lead time.
- Detachable dolly jack and flip-up/flip-down wheels for portability
- Capacities: 3,000 LBS to 5,000 LBS
- Max. raised platform height of 60"
- Platform sizes of 72" x 72" to 72" x 96"
- Hand pendant control
- Controller components UL and/or CSA approved
- Upper travel limit switch
- Internally mounted 1½, 115/230V, 1PH, 60Hz, TENV intermittent duty super torque motor
- Velocity fuses on cylinders prevent descent if hydraulic pressure is lost
- Double wire braid pressure hoses
- Structural tube scissor legs