If you regularly need to empty drums in your workplace, a stationary drum dumper may be the right piece of equipment for you. A stationary drum dumper allows safe and easy dumping of 30 and 55 gallon drums and even smaller pails. Powered drum dumpers feature electric motors which lift drums to a maximum dump angle of 45 degrees, making dumping a breeze. Maximum lift heights reach 72” for hydraulic drum dumpers, while drum restraints ensure that drums fit snugly inside the chute. At HoF Equipment Company we have a wide range of Vestil drum dumpers which will be sure to meet your needs.
Advantages of using a stationary drum dumper:
- The sturdy lag-down frame gives increased stability while dumping;
- Powered drum dumpers with hydraulic lift take away physical effort;
- Electric motor is easy to operate;
- Maximum capacities of up to 1,500 LBS mean hydraulic drum dumpers can handle heavy loads;
- Stainless steel drum dumpers are ideal for use in clean environments;
- Stationary drum dumpers take away the need for extra lifting equipment to lift and tilt drums.
Hydraulic drum dumpers take the effort out of lifting, tilting and emptying heavy drums in the workplace. The lag-down base means the unit is completely stable even when handling heavy loads, while workers will be spared physical effort in maneuvering heavy drums. Spills will be minimized due to the consistent precision of the drum dumper. Browse our selection of Vestil drum dumpers online today. Don’t hesitate to call us on 888.990.1150 for more information or advice about our hydraulic drum dumpers!