The Big Joe S30 Straddle Stacker is a powered drive and powered lift electric pallet stacker with adjustable forks and adjustable legs allowing it to handle virtually any type of pallet or skid. This electric pallet stacker is ideal for general material handling, pallet stacking, and positioning loads. An offset handle provides the operator with a clearer view for increased safety. Stacker features a 3,000 LB capacity, 128" lift height, and a 55-¼" turning radius for enhanced maneuverability. Ergonomic handle controls speed and lift with left or right hand, and features an auto-reverse safety belly button switch. A 1.3kw drive motor propels the pallet stacker at 3.0 mph loaded and 3.2 mph unloaded. A 3kw lift motor raises loads 27.5 ft. per min. loaded and 39 ft. per min. unloaded. The Big Joe S30 straddle stacker is all steel construction with a welded rigid steel chassis for a long service life.
The Big Joe S30 Electric Pallet Stacker normally leaves the warehouse in 5 business days.
- Capacity: 3,000 LBS @ 24" Load Center Up To 128" Max. Lift Height
- Ergonomic offset handle contains lift & lower controls, safety reversing belly switch, and horn
- 55¼" turning radius for enhanced use in close quarters
- Ground clearance is 1½"
- Collapsed height is 83.8"
- Gradability: Max 3% loaded / 5% unloaded (forks must be lowered on slope for safety)
- (2) maintenance free 12v 100AH AGM batteries with 110V integral smart charger
- Battery discharge indicator and emergency power disconnect
- Telescoping mast with plexiglass mast guard
- Class II, ITA 16.25" x 32" adjustable carriage & 36" load backrest
- Adjustable forks adjust from 7.8” O.D. to 30.5” O.D.
- Individual forks are 42” long x 4” wide x 1.5” thick
- 4" wide straddle legs adjust in 4" increments from 38"W I.D. to 50"W I.D. / 46"W O.D to 58"W O.D.
- Infinitely variable speed operation from 0 mph to 3.2 mph empty and 0 mph to 3 mph loaded
- Crawl speed travel control
- Anti-rollback and "neutral" regenerative braking
- Lift speed is up to 39 f.p.m. empty and up to 27.5 f.p.m. loaded
- Lower speed is up to 21.5 f.p.m. empty and up to 25.5 f.p.m. loaded
- Key switch to limit access to approved personnel
- Warranty: 2 years or 1000 hrs on frame, transmission, & weldments. 1 year on batteries. All other parts excluding wearables are 6 months or 1000 hrs parts and labor.