ALL Lift FH 1/2 Ton Heavy Duty Foundationless Jib Cranes have a 1,000 LB capacity and do not require a pre-poured concrete foundation (see existing foundation requirements below). All Lift cranes can be lagged to just about any concrete surface using straight anchor bolts and epoxy (sold separately). Ideal for use in open areas serving multiple work stations at one time. All Lift heavy duty floor mounted jib cranes feature a rolled steel I-beam with tapered flange for smooth trolley travel. I-beam rotates 360° on its base. Removable safety end stops limit trolley travel. 48” diameter base and 44” bolt circle with 12 bolt holes measuring 1¼“ dia. each. ALL Lift Rotating Jib Cranes are great for use in machine shops, loading docks, assembly operations, and anywhere a floor mounted jib crane is needed.
ALL Lift Heavy Duty Cranes for sale on this page have an estimated lead time to leave the warehouse of 10 to 15 business days.
Galvanized, full stainless steel, and more economical stainless steel coated foundationless jib crane available. Contact HOF Equipment Company for a quote.
- Mounted with straight anchor bolts and epoxy (sold separately) - see options chart below.
- Capacity: 1,000 LBS
- W Type I-Beam with various sized flange widths - see chart below
- I-Beam spans are 8', 10', 12', 14', 16', 18' and 20'
- 360° I-beam boom rotation
- 48” dia. base and 44” bolt circle with 12 bolt holes measuring 1¼“ dia. each
- All steel construction
- Limited Warranty: 3 Years
- Existing concrete must be a minimum of 6” thick reinforced with a minimum 3,000 psi (5 bag mix), soil pressure must support 2,500 psi
- Concrete in and around the area (10’ x 10’) of the base plate must be free of cracks and must be in good condition.
- All foundations should be checked by a structural engineer
Options: See Chart Below
Hoist and Trolley sold separately. Click link to see our selection of Hoists and Trolleys
Product should be inspected frequently to insure safe operation. Testing and inspection of the unit is the responsibility of the end user after final assembly has been completed. For further details see ASME B30.17.