The All Lift AG1-1609 Aluminum Gantry Crane is a height-adjustable, lightweight option for lifting loads weighing up to 2,000 LBS. The I-beam height is adjustable from 6' to 9' in 6" increments allowing for various load sizes and lift heights. This also gives greater flexibility in the working environment, since the crane can be lowered in areas with lower ceilings, and raised in places with more space. This gantry crane can not be moved while loaded. The All Lift AG1-1609 One Ton Aluminum Gantry Crane comes standard with four 8" diameter polyurethane swivel casters, two with brakes and swivel locks. To move the unloaded crane, simply unlock the swivel locks and transport. Optional lever pullers for easy one-person height adjustment. All Lift Aluminum Gantry Crane conforms to OSHA 1910-179 and ANSI B30-11 standards.
The All Lift AG1-1609 Aluminum Gantry Crane has an estimated lead time to leave the warehouse of 3-4 weeks.
- Capacity: 2,000 LBS
- I-Beam Length: 16'
- Under I-Beam Usable Height: 6' to 9'
- Height adjustable in 6" increments
- W-type I-Beam with 4⅝" flange width and 10" beam height
- (4) 8" dia. polyurethane swivel casters: 2 with brakes and swivel locks
- Wheel base: 3'6"
- All aluminum construction
- Weight: 431 LBS
- Tagline Kit with Steel Brackets - Model TG-AG
- Set of 2 lever pullers with brackets for assisting height adjustment - Model LP
- Set of 4 pneumatic swivel casters with 2 brake locks. Adds approx. 10" to height - Model CAST-1T
- 4 Brake Option - ONLY for standard casters - Contact HOF for a quote
Hoist and Trolley sold separately. Click link to see our selection of Hoists and Trolleys
Crane should be inspected frequently to insure safe operation. Testing and inspection of the crane is the responsibility of the end user.