The Aardwolf SAF03 Stone A-Frame Rack Plus is designed to assist in unloading stone slabs from crates, ensuring maximum user safety. The base channel is fitted with lacquered wooden gluts to create a bias, ensuring that slabs fall towards the frame. Safety posts (sold separately - see second chart below) at rail ends hold slabs in place in case of tipping away from the frame. This stationary A-frame rack features rubber cushioning material on the uprights, and protective timber on the base, to protect slabs from scratching or chipping. Slabs can be stored on both sides. The maximum capacity of the Aardwolf SAF03 Stone A-Frame Rack is 15,000 LBS per side.
Please contact HOF Equipment for an estimated lead time for the Aardwolf SAF03 A-Frame Storage Rack.
- Capacity: 15,000 LBS per side
- Double sided storage
- Angled wooden base strips
- Overall size: 72"W x 72"L x 65"H
- Heavy duty steel construction with powder coat finish
- Weight 214 LBS
- Safety posts for holding slabs in place - 47.2", 55.1" or 63" tall - see chart below