Aardwolf Portable A-Frame Racks, models AF1850QP & AF2440QP, are designed for transporting heavy stone or glass slabs in safety, especially on construction sites where slabs must be transported together with the frame. Slabs rest on rubber profiles to protect against scratching, and are secured by rubber-lined locking bars with ratchet straps. Frames feature two lifting eyes at the top of the frame for use with lifting devices, and also have four lifting points at the corners of the base. A-frame racks have fork pockets on all sides to enable transport with a fork truck; however, capacity is reduced when lifted from the end. Each transport frame has four 7.87" dia. wheels with brakes, to ensure maximum safety. Compact handles are located at the ends of the frame. Aardwolf slab A-frame racks are made of steel with a powder coat finish for durability and long-term service.
- Capacity: 8818 LBS
- Overall size: 50.4" x 78.7" x 83"
- Transport frame has 7.87" dia. wheels with brakes
- Slabs placed on rubber profiles to protect from scratching
- Locking bars with straps secure slabs in place
- Made of steel with powder coat finish for long lasting durability
- Weight: 542 LBS