The Vestil LAD-FM-84-PSO mezzanine ladder is designed to be used to access mezzanines with a height of 84”. Ladder is stored in the vertical position and uses 115V AC power to roll out to a 58 degree climbing angle when needed. While it is brought into a climbing angle, the two casters roll along the floor and the handrails mechanically rise into the climb position. Use the handheld pendant control to easily store or raise the ladder as needed. Mezzanine ladder installs quickly with mounting bracket that may be used for either bolt-on installation or welded on installation. Serrated ladder steps are 24¼" wide. Collapsed distance from wall is approximately 16⅛". Ladder is all steel construction with an industrial grade blue powder coat finish (hand rails are yellow). The Vestil LAD-FM-84-PSO mezzanine ladder meets OSHA requirements. Ships knocked down, some assembly required.
Please contact HOF for an estimated lead time for the Vestil LAD-FM-84-PSO Mezzanine Ladder.
Mezzanine ladder custom heights available from 60” to 120”. Please complete the survey in Additional Info above.
- For 84" high mezzanines
- Max. Capacity: 350 LBS
- 58° climb angle
- Serrated steel steps are 24¼" wide (usable) and 7” deep
- Overall Ladder Width: 35¼”
- Hand Rail Height: 32⅛”
- Ladder uses 115V AC power to switch between the stored and climb position; handheld pendant control
- Extended height: 116⅛" / Extended length: 58⅞" / Retracted height: approx. 132"
- Collapsed distance from wall is approximately 16⅛"
- Steel construction with powder coat finish
- Meets or exceeds OSHA requirements
- Weight: 434 LBS