Vestil ZLTT Ground Level Lift & Tilt Tables are designed to lift materials from the ground level (1/2" lowered height) to an ergonomic working height and then tilt them to an optimal working position. No pit mounting required. These versatile lift & tilt tables allow products to be loaded and unloaded easily with the use of a hand pallet truck. The maximum tilt angle is 45 degrees. Vestil ZLTT ground lift & tilt tables are available in 2,000 & 4,000 LB capacities with 6" or 48" raised platform heights. Constructed of steel with durable blue enamel finish and industrial quality parts for years of reliable service.
Vestil ZLTT Ground Level Lift & Tilt Tables are built to order with an estimated lead time of 5 weeks to leave the warehouse.
- Max. tilt angle: 45°
- Lift and tilt functions are controlled separately
- 2,000 & 4,000 LB capacity models available
- Deck lowered height is 1/2" for easy ground level loading
- Deck raised heights are 36" or 48" (measured with platform in level position) - see models in chart below
- Remote power unit with four button hand-held control on 8' coil cord
- 2 HP 430V/3 PH (∼ AMP draw is 3) motor delivers best torque with minimal amperage draw and maximum life (other voltages available - see options)
- Electric pinch point guards on front and sides of platform protect operators
- Upper travel limit switches
- Steel construction with machine enamel finish
- Voltage change replaces standard 460v/3ph/∼ amp draw 3 : Options are 115v/1ph/ ∼ amp draw is 12, 208-230v/1ph/∼ amp draw is 11), 208-230v/3ph/∼ amp draw is 7.5, or 12v DC - Model VCC
- Dual Foot Control (replaces 4 button hand control) - Model FC-4
- Radio Remote Control 4-Button System (Lift And Tilt Circuit) - Model RRC-4PB