Vestil ZLTT Ground Level Lift & Tilt Tables are designed to lift materials from the ground level to an ergonomic working height and then tilt them to an optimal working position. No pit mounting required. These versatile lift & tilt tables allow products to be loaded and unloaded easily with the use of a hand pallet truck. The maximum tilt angle is 45 degrees. Constructed of steel with durable blue enamel finish for years of reliable service.
Vestil ZLTT Ground Level Lift & Tilt Tables are built to order with an estimated lead time of 4 to 5 weeks.
- Max. tilt angle: 45°
- Lift and tilt functions are controlled separately
- 2,000 & 4,000 LB capacity models available
- Deck raised heights are 36" or 48" (see models in chart below)
- Remote power unit with four button hand-held control on coil cord
- 2 HP 430V/3 PH motor delivers best torque with minimal amperage draw and maximum life (other voltages available - see options)
- Electric pinch point guards on front and sides of platform protect operators
- Upper travel limit switches
- Steel construction with machine enamel finish
- Voltage change to 115v/1ph, 208-230v/1ph, 208-230v/3ph or 12v DC (replaces standard 460v/3ph). Please specify voltage needed in order notes when checking out - Model VCC
- Foot Control (replaces hand control) - Model FC-2