Vestil EHLTGT Ground Lift & Tilt Tables are built to raise and/or tilt materials to an ergonomic position which aids in decreasing user bending motion. Lift and tilt functions are controlled independently. Tables come in 2,000 or 4,000 LB capacities and with either 44”x 52¾” or 52” x 52¾” usable deck sizes. The maximum raised deck height is 35⁵⁄₁₆” or 47⁵⁄₁₆” depending on model. The maximum tilt angle is 45°. The advantage of these lift and tilt tables is that material can be loaded and unloaded at the ground level with the use of a standard pallet jack. A ramp is not required and the tables do not need to be pit mounted. Lift and tilt operation are controlled separately using a hand-held control pendant on a coil cord. Vestil EHLTGT lift and tilt tables are steel construction with a rugged blue enamel finish for many years of reliable service..
Vestil EHLTGT Ground Level Lift & Tilt Tables are built to order with an estimated lead time of 4 to 5 weeks.
- Ground level loading and unloading with a standard pallet truck
- Lift and tilt functions are controlled separately
- Max. tilt angle: 45°
- 2,000 & 4,000 LB capacity models available
- Remote power unit with 4 button hand-held control on 8' coil cord (foot control available)
- Deck lowered height ½” | Deck max. raised height 35⁵⁄₁₆” or 47⁵⁄₁₆” (see models in chart below)
- Usable deck size: 44”x 52¾” or 52” x 52¾” depending on model
- 430V/3 PH motor delivers best torque with minimal amperage draw and maximum life (other voltages available - see options)
- Steel construction with enamel finish
- Voltage Change to 115v/1ph, 208-230v/1ph, or 208-230v/3ph (replaces standard 460v/3ph) - Models with prefix VCC
- 4 Pedal Foot Control (replaces 4 button hand control)- Model FC-4
- Radio Remote Control - Model RRC-4-PB