Vestil Steel Yard Ramps allow the user to easily load and unload trailers, trucks, and rail cars from the ground level. Mobile yard ramps are ideal for locations that do not have a loading dock, or for workplaces which have busy periods when extra loading space is needed. YR-25 yard ramps are extremely heavy duty, with a maximum capacity of 25,000 LBS, meaning that even fork trucks can use the ramp to load and unload. A manual two-speed hand crank provides simple one person height adjustment to fit different heights of dock or trailer (service range 45" to 62"). Heavy duty loading ramps, models YR-25-7330 & YR-25-8530, come in 30' overall length, with a usable width of 67" or 78" depending on model. YR-25 portable loading ramps are made of steel with a brown earth-tone painted finish.
Vestil YR-25 Steel Yard Ramps are built to order with a normal lead time to ship of 3 to 4 weeks.
Note: Steel Yard Ramps ship by flatbed truck only. Ramps must be unloaded using one of the following methods 1) two forklifts - one forklift lifts each end of the ramp and the truck drives out from under the ramp OR 2) a crane with the capability to lift the ramp off the truck.
- Service Range: 45" to 62"
- Usable width: 67" or 78"
- Positive Steel Traction Grating
- 4" high safety curbs
- 8⅝" Steel Wheels
- Manual Hand Crank System for Height Adjustment
- 15" Overlap Lip
- Fork positioning loop
- Safety Locking Chains
- Rubber Bumpers
- Welded Steel Construction with a brown painted finish
- Forklift Pick Up Slots (7½"W x 2½"H Usable On 24" Centers) - Model YR-FS
- Tow Bar Hitch - Model YR-TB-H
- Manual Hydraulic Hand Pump Height Adjustment with 27" Pneumatic Tires (5 MPH Max Tow Speed) - Model YR-HL
- 12V Hydraulic Pump Height Adjustment with 27" Pneumatic Tires. Includes Onboard Charger (5 MPH Max Tow Speed) - Model YR-HL-DC
- 12" High Guard Rail On Both Sides For 30' Long Ramps - Model YR-GR-30
- Non-removable Welded Hand Rail (42"H with 21"H Midrail) - Model YR-HDRL (Please contact for pricing)