Vestil WP-3737-FD and WP-3737-FD-84B Fold Down Forklift Work Platforms safely and conveniently lift personnel and tools weighing up to 600 LBS to overhead racks and shelving or to complete elevated maintenance tasks. When not in use, a single person can fold down and easily move forklift cage to a storage location. These forklift man baskets feature 38" high handrail with 23½" high mid-rail on three sides for increased safety. The Vestil WP-3737-FD folding forklift work platforms meet Federal OSHA and ANSI standards and the Vestil WP-3737-FD-84B meets California OSHA standards. Welded steel construction with safety yellow powder coat finish for years of reliable service.
- Capacity: 600 LBS
- Fold down forklift work platform stores in a 4" deep bottom base, with an overall height of 11⅝"
- 38" high handrail with 23½" high mid-rail on three sides
- 60" high expanded metal backing on fourth side (order 84" high back model to meet California OSHA specifications)
- Checker floor plate platform, tine lock and safety restraint to attach platform to forklift
- Caution Sign
- Usable fork pockets measure 7⅞"W x 3⅜"L on 27¾" centers
- Welded steel construction with yellow powder coat finish
- Optional 4" x 2" casters (2 swivel and 2 rigid) - Model WP-CAFD
Need a safety harness & lanyard? Click on link or photo below to view sizes & order: