The Vestil VWS-770-FF Manual Hand Winch Stacker is designed to be compact enough to fit through standard sized doors, simple to operate, and maintenance free. This manual pallet stacker can lift 770 LBS to a maximum height of 60”. Stacker features fixed forks and legs allowing it to be used to lift open bottom pallets & skids only. Forks are 20-11/16"W O.D. Individual forks are 4"W and 30” long. Raise & lower function is done via a mechanical hand operated winch. Winch stacker lifts forks at approximately 1" per crank revolution. The VWS-770-FF rolls easily on two rigid and two swivel casters with brake. Optional removable 21-5/8"W x 29-1/2"L solid steel platform that sits on forks available - see model VWS-DK in options chart below.
The Vestil VWS-770-FF has a 770 LB capacity at a 15” load center (30" long forks) and if it is used with with skids greater than 30” long the lifting capacity will be reduced. Unit may only be used with open bottom pallets or skids. Not for use with pallets or skids that have an understructure.
- Can lift open bottom pallets & skids only
- Capacity: 770 LBS
- Service Range: 3³⁄₈" to 60"
- Forks & legs are fixed at 20-11/16" wide O.D.
- Individual Fork Size" 4"W x 30"L
- Full height push handle for easy steering
- Excellent visibility through welded mesh guard
- Manual hydraulic hand pump operation with lever release on the handle
- Two rigid and two swivel casters with brake
- Overall Size: 24½"W x 48"L x 77½"H
- Weight: 361 LBS
- Removable 21-5/8"W x 29-1/2"L solid steel platform that sits on forks - Model VWS-DK