Vestil VWIRE Wire Containers, models VWIRE-32H, VWIRE-40H, and VWIRE-48H feature an open wire design allowing for full visibility when checking inventory as well as enhanced ventilation. A front half drop gate allows for speedy loading and access to stored materials. Corners have eyelets designed for rigidity and stacking. Wire containers can be stacked up to 4 high and have a 4" ground clearance for easy transport by forklift or pallet truck. Legs are wrapped and welded around base eliminating sharp edges. VWIRE wire containers are collapsible for easy storage and transportation. Available in 3 gauge or 11 gauge galvanized steel welded wire mesh.
Vestil VWIRE Wire Containers normally leave the warehouse in 3 business days.
- Capacity: 1000 LBS or 4000 LBS (see below)
- Overall sizes: 20" x 32" x 21", 32" x 40" x 34" or 40" x 48" x 42"
- Wire gauge: 3 or 11
- Mesh opening: 1/2" x 1/2" or 2" x 2"
- Collapsible for easy storage and transportation
- Made of galvanized steel welded wire mesh