The Vestil VHPT/D Double Decker Hardwood Platform Trucks minimize lifting and bending, making them ideal for shipping areas, offices, warehouse, and plant use. These economical platform carts are great for an variety of applications. Each platform is made of 1" thick hardwood, with countersunk holes which ensure a smooth deck surface. Platform spacers are made of steel for years of reliable use. The 36½" high chrome-plated push handle is removable. VHPT/D Double Decker Platform carts roll easily on (4) 6" x 2" mold-on-rubber casters (two rigid and two swivel). Double Decker hardwood platform trucks ship knocked down - some assembly required.
Vestil VHPT/D Hardwood Platform Trucks have an estimated lead time to leave the warehouse of 3-5 business days.
- Uniform static capacity: 1,600 LBS; max. 800 LBS per shelf
- Two 1" thick hardwood decks
- Deck heights: 9½" and 29½"
- 36½" high chrome-plated removable handle
- 6" dia. mold-on-rubber casters: (2) swivel, (2) rigid
- Steel construction
- Steel Clipboard Attachment - Steel writing table attaches easily to platform truck handle. Blue powder coat finish. May increase lead time. Model WT-TBL