The Vestil VHPS-NM-1000-AA Manual Pallet Stacker has a narrow mast allowing for improved visibility and maneuverability. Designed to be compact enough to fit through standard sized doors, simple to operate, and maintenance free. This narrow mast pallet stacker can lift 1,000 LBS to a maximum height of 62”. Stacker features adjustable forks and adjustable legs allowing it to be used for lifting regular pallets and open bottom skids. Forks adjust from 6¼"W O.D. to 26¾"W O.D. and legs adjust from 35⁷⁄₁₆"W I.D. to 54¾"W I.D. Forks are 30” long and are raised via hydraulic hand pump operation and lowered using a release lever located on the handle. Manual pallet stacker lifts forks ⁷⁄₈" per handle pump. The VHPS-NM-1000-AA manual pallet stacker rolls easily on two rigid and two swivel casters with brake.
The Vestil VHPS-NM-1000-AA has a 1,000 LB capacity at a 15” load center (30" long forks) and if it is used with with skids greater than 30” long the lifting capacity will be reduced.
- Can handle regular pallets and open bottom skids
- Capacity: 1,000 LBS @ 15" load center (forks are 30" long)
- 2¹⁄₈" lowered height / 62" max. raised height
- Forks rise ⁷⁄₈" per handle pump / requires 74 pumps to get forks to max. height
- Forks adjust from 6¼"W O.D. to 26¾"W O.D.
- Legs adjust from 36"W I.D. to 49½"W I.D.
- Individual Fork Size: 3⅛"W x 30"L
- Full height push handle for easy steering
- Excellent visibility through welded mesh guard
- Manual hydraulic hand pump operation with lever release on the handle
- Two rigid and two swivel casters with brake
- Overall Size: 41¼"W x 48"L x 78"H
- Weight: 590 LBS
- Removable 21-5/8"W x 29-1/2"L solid steel platform that sits on forks - Model VWS-DK