The Vestil VHPS-3000-AA-17 Manual Hydraulic Pallet Stacker is designed to be compact enough to fit through standard sized doors, simple to operate, and maintenance free. This versatile manual pallet stacker can lift 3,000 LBS to a maximum height of 17”. Stacker features adjustable forks and adjustable legs allowing it to be used for lifting regular pallets and open bottom skids. Forks adjust from 8.5"W O.D. to 42.1"W O.D. and legs adjust from 40.2"W I.D. to 50"W I.D. Forks are 42⅛” long and are raised via hydraulic hand pump operation and lowered using a release lever located on the handle. Manual pallet stacker lifts forks ¾" per handle pump. The Vestil VHPS-3000-AA-17 rolls easily on two rigid and two swivel casters with brake.
- Can handle regular pallets and open bottom skids
- Capacity: 3,000 LBS
- 2" lowered height / 17" max. raised height
- Forks adjust from 8.5"W O.D. to 42.1"W O.D.
- Legs adjust from 40.15"W I.D. to 50"W I.D.
- Individual Fork Size: 3.9"W x 42⅛"L
- Turning radius: 67.9"
- Full height push handle for easy steering
- Manual hydraulic hand pump operation with lever release on the handle
- Two rigid and two swivel casters with brake
- Overall Size: 60¼"W (max. leg width) x 48"L x 41"H
- Weight: 570 LBS
- Removable Solid Steel Platform Attaches To Forks - 27-3/8"W x 42-1/2"L Usable - Model VHPS-DK
- Pair of Drum / Roll / Reel Forks - Forks tilted toward center enable safe transport of drums and rolls. Overall size: 44"L x 12"W x 16"H. Easy to attach - Model VHPS-AA-DRR-FK