The Vestil VHPS-2000-AA Manual Hydraulic Pallet Stacker is designed to be compact enough to fit through standard sized doors, simple to operate, and maintenance free. This versatile manual pallet stacker can lift 2,000 LBS to a maximum height of 63”. Stacker features adjustable forks and adjustable legs allowing it to be used for lifting regular pallets and open bottom skids. Forks adjust from 7⅞"W O.D. to 26¾"W O.D. and legs adjust from 46"W O.D. to 57⅞"W O.D. Forks are 42-1/8” long and are raised via hydraulic hand pump operation and lowered using a release lever located on the handle. Manual pallet stacker lifts forks 1" per handle pump. The Vestil VHPS-2000-AA rolls easily on two rigid and two swivel casters with brake.
- Can handle regular pallets and open bottom skids
- Capacity: 2,000 LBS
- 2" lowered height / 63" max. raised height
- Forks adjust from 7⅞"W O.D. to 26¾"W O.D.
- Legs adjust from 46"W O.D. to 57⅞"W O.D.
- Individual Fork Size: 4"W x 42⅛"L
- Full height push handle for easy steering
- Excellent visibility through welded mesh guard
- Manual hydraulic hand pump operation with lever release on the handle
- Two rigid and two swivel casters with brake
- Overall Size: 57⁷⁄₈"W (max. leg width) x 60¼"L x 78½"H
- Weight: 860 LBS
- Removable Solid Steel Platform Attaches To Forks - 27-3/8"W x 42-1/2"L Usable - Model VHPS-DK
- Pair of Drum / Roll / Reel Forks - Forks tilted toward center enable safe transport of drums and rolls. Overall size: 44"L x 12"W x 16"H. Easy to attach - Model VHPS-AA-DRR-FK