Vestil ULTT Lift & Tilt Workstation Tables allow the operator to lift and tilt the platform simultaneously. The maximum tilt angle is 44°. The service height range is 10" to 24" (to lowest point of platform surface). The deck features a 12" high full-width lip to support the load. A 2 HP AC internal power power unit includes a 460v/3 phase electric motor (other voltages available), hydraulic pump, and control box. A 24 volt two button hand held pendant control on 8' coil cord comes standard (optional foot control available). Vestil ULTT lift and tilt tables feature all welded steel construction with painted yellow finish.
Vestil ULTT lift & tilt tables are built to order with an estimated lead time to leave the warehouse of 25 business days.
- Maximum tilt angle is 44°
- Service height range is 10" to 24" (to lowest point of platform surface)
- Platform includes a 12" high full width lip on tilt side
- 2HP, 460v/3 phase totally enclosed motor comes standard (other voltages available).
- Operated by a 24V AC two button hand held pendant control on 8 ft. cord
- Internal power unit includes electric motor, hydraulic pump and control box
- Welded steel construction with yellow enamel finish
- Voltage change to 115v/1ph, 208-230v/1ph, or 208-230v/3ph(replaces standard 460v/3ph) - Model VCC
- Foot Control - Model FC-2