Vestil TS-15 Steel Truck Dock Boards are built from high strength (55,000 PSI) steel making them ideal for high traffic loading docks. Steel Dock Boards feature a 15,000 LB capacity, diamond plate deck for enhanced traction, and beveled edge on both ends to allow smooth entry and exit. A leverlift comes standard for easier fork access under the dock board (optional pickup chains are available). Locking legs sit 12" from edge of board, minimize ramp movement, and are slightly uneven allowing the dock board to sit canted for easy forklift pickup. The bend is 11 degrees and 9" from beveled edge. Safety curbs aid in preventing runoffs and provide a visible through lane for the forklift driver. Vestil Steel Dock Boards are OSHA compliant. When using a three-wheeled forklift select capacity at +20% due to concentrated load on center of board.
Vestil TS-15 Steel Dock Boards are built to order with an estimated lead time of 15 business days to leave the warehouse.
- 15,000 LB Capacity
- The bend is 11 degrees and 9" from beveled edge
- Legs are 12" from beveled edge
- Diamond plate deck provides positive traction
- Locking legs minimize ramp movement
- Leverlift for fork access when moving board
- Complies with OSHA Regulations
- If using a three-wheeled forklift select capacity at +20% due to concentrated load on center of board
- Lifting Chains (replaces standard Lever lift) - Models LC48-66-STL & LC72-84-STL
- Special Bend Location - Model SBL-STL