The Vestil TRI-SA Tripod Hoist Stand provides a convenient height adjustable and portable lifting solution. This tripod crane is designed for use in limited access areas and confined spaces. Independently adjustable legs allow for use on uneven surfaces. Leg height adjusts in six inch increments. Features pivoting feet that easily switch between flat feet for smooth surfaces and spiked feet for use on outdoor terrain. A swivel eyebolt and safety chain come standard. The TRI-SA tripod crane folds easily for portability and storage with collapsed dimensions of approximately 126"L x 20"W x 20"D. Made of steel with a blue powder coat finish for durability. Chain hoist not included. Meets ANSI safety requirements for confined space Z117.1.
The Vestil TRI-SA Adjustable Leg Steel Tripod Hoist is built to order with an estimated lead time to leave the warehouse of 20 to 25 business days.
- Capacity: 1 Ton (2,000 LBS)
- Adjustable height legs (in 6" increments)
- Pivot feet with option of spiked or smooth bottom, for different surfaces
- Overall height range: 112⅜" to 173⅛"
- Eyelet height range: 105" to 165¾"
- Maximum base radius: 73⅝"
- Includes swivel eyebolt and safety chain
- Steel construction with powder coat finish
- Weight: 322 LBS
Hoist and Trolley sold separately. Click link to see our selection of Hoists and Trolleys
Product should be inspected frequently to insure safe operation. Testing and inspection of the unit is the responsibility of the end user after final assembly has been completed. For further details see ASME B30.17.