The Vestil TMS-40-DC Tilt Master is a manual push with powered tilt container tilter / pallet tilter that features a straddle support leg design allowing the tilter to get very close to the load. A single operator can tilt and transport virtually any type of pallet, skid, container, tote, or box. This Vestil pallet tilter can tilt 4,000 LBS of material up to 90° allowing the user access to the load without excessive bending or reaching. A 12V DC powered motor, hand control on 8’ coil cord, 115V on-board battery charger, and 12V battery are included. Pallet tilter / container tilter has a folding ergonomic handle with dual steering grips for improved maneuverability. The Vestil TMS-40-DC rolls smoothly on 8" phenolic casters and is equipped with a floor lock. All steel construction with durable enamel finish for a long service life. AC powered models and power traction drive models available – see options below.
The Vestil TMS-40-DC Tilt Master Straddle may be used with virtually any kind of container or pallet.
The TMS-40-DC or AC normally leaves the warehouse in 10 business days. The TMS-40-DC-PTDS is built to order with an estimated lead time to leave the warehouse of 80 business days.
- Doubles as a pallet truck and a portable tilt table
- Tilts up to 4,000 LBS of material up to 90°
- Lowered fork height: 3"
- Operator Reach: 10½"
- Overall Fork Width: Adjusts from ½"W I.D. to 28½"W I.D.
- Individual fork size: 4"W x 35"L
- Straddle Support Leg Width: Fixed at 49¾" I.D.
- 12V battery,15V on-board battery charger, & battery charge indicator included
- Hand control on 8’ coil cord
- 8" x 3" phenolic casters and floor lock
- Overall Size: 57¼"W x 65¾"L x 29⅓"H (37" rotated height)
- All steel construction
- AC Power -115v/1ph (replaces standard 12v DC power). Please specify voltage in order notes when checking out. - Model TMS-40-AC
- Foot control - replaces hand control - Please contact HOF for pricing
- Retrofit chute - Model TM-CHUTE
- AGM battery upgrade - factory installed - Model AGM-UPG-1-12V
- Portable Traction Drive System option - Model PTDS (factory installed option). An alternative to costly fork lifts, the PTDS option makes portable equipment easy to maneuver with its 240º turning radius, and combination throttle/direction butterfly style controller; along with its adjustable yoke and, auto reverse emergency "belly" switch. This state of the art operation allows a single operator to perform a task then safely and ergonomically transport the product. - Model TMS-40-DC-PTDS
Portable Traction Drive System Features:
- Adjustable yoke control (swivels and pivots up and down) for operator comfort.
- Key Lockout prevents unauthorized use.
- Safety Horn alerts any adjacent personnel.
- 2 deep cycle batteries and on-board battery charger (battery charge indicator optional model TM-BCI).
- Programmable Motor Control allows the vehicle to gradually reach the max speed (2.5 mph)
- Auto-locking Electromagnetic Brake actuated when the throttle is released. Braking distances can be set by the operator according to their needs.
- Auto Reverse Emergency Switch "belly" switch stop movement in the reverse direction when bumped for the operators protection.