The Vestil TMS-20-DC Tilt Master is a manual push with powered tilt container tilter / pallet tilter that features a straddle support leg design allowing the tilter to get very close to the load. A single operator can tilt and transport virtually any type of pallet, skid, container, tote, or box. This Vestil pallet tilter can tilt 2,000 LBS of material up to 90° allowing the user access to the load without excessive bending or reaching. A 12V DC powered motor, hand control on 8’ coil cord, 115V on-board battery charger, and 12V battery are included. Pallet tilter / container tilter has a folding ergonomic handle with dual steering grips for improved maneuverability. The TMS-20-DC rolls smoothly on 8" phenolic casters and is equipped with a floor lock. All steel construction with durable enamel finish for a long service life. AC powered models and power traction drive models available – see options below.
The Vestil TMS-20-DC Tilt Master Straddle may be used with virtually any kind of container or pallet.
Vestil TMS-20-DC & TMS-20-AC normally leave the warehouse in 10 business days. Model TMS-20-DC-PTDS is built to order with an estimated lead time to leave the warehouse of 80 business days.
- Doubles as a pallet truck and a portable tilt table
- Tilts up to 2,000 LBS of material up to 90°
- Lowered fork height: 3"
- Operator Reach: 13½"
- Overall Fork Width: Adjusts from ½"W I.D. to 28½"W I.D.
- Individual fork size: 4"W x 35"L
- Straddle Support Leg Width: Fixed at 49¾" I.D.
- 12V battery, 115V on-board battery charger, & battery charge indicator included
- Hand control on 8’ coil cord
- 8" x 3" phenolic casters and floor lock
- Overall Size: 57¼"W x 65¾"L x 29⅓"H (37" rotated height)
- All steel construction
- AC Power -115v/1ph (replaces standard 12v DC power). Please specify voltage in order notes when checking out. - Model TMS-20-AC
- Foot control - replaces hand control. Contact HOF for pricing
- Retrofit chute - Model TM-CHUTE
- AGM battery upgrade - factory installed - Model AGM-UPG-1-12V
- Portable Traction Drive System option (factory installed option). An alternative to costly fork lifts, the PTDS option makes portable equipment easy to maneuver with its 240º turning radius, and combination throttle/direction butterfly style controller; along with its adjustable yoke and, auto reverse emergency "belly" switch. This state of the art operation allows a single operator to perform a task, then safely and ergonomically transport the product. - Model TMS-20-DC-PTDS
Portable Traction Drive System Features:
- Adjustable yolk control (swivels and pivots up and down) for operator comfort.
- Key Lockout prevents unauthorized use.
- Safety Horn alerts any adjacent personnel.
- 2 deep cycle batteries and on-board battery charger (battery charge indicator optional model TM-BCI).
- Programmable Motor Control allows the vehicle to gradually reach the max speed (2.5 mph)
- Auto-locking Electromagnetic Brake actuated when the throttle is released. Braking distances can be set by the operator according to their needs.
- Auto Reverse Emergency Switch "belly" switch stop movement in the reverse direction when bumped for the operator's protection.