The Vestil Manual Tilt Master model TM-22-M allows the operator to lift, tilt, and transport containers, crates, boxes, and open bottom skids/pallets weighing up to 2,200 LBS. This container tilter / pallet tilter is designed to put the load in an ergonomically correct position allowing the operator access to the load without the need for bending down or excessive reaching. Forks may be tilted up 90 degrees using manual hydraulic hand pump. Tilter rolls smoothly on 6" x 2" polyurethane swivel casters with brake and foot protectors. The width between the forks is 9½" I.D. / 22" O.D. The individual fork width is 6½". All steel construction with durable enamel finish for a long service life.
This TM-22-M is for use with crates, boxes, skids, and open bottom pallets only. Not for use with regular pallets.
- Uniform capacity: 2,200 LBS at a 20" load center
- Maximum 90° tilt
- Vertical Lift Height: 11¼"
- Lowered Fork Height: 3½"
- Fork width: 9½" I.D. / 22" O.D.
- Individual fork size: 6¼"W x 31½"L
- (2) 6" x 2" polyurethane swivel casters with brake
- 20" high folding handle
- Overall size: 25¼"W x 52"L x 46"H
- Weight: 413 LBS