The Vestil TM-20-DC Tilt Master is a manual push with powered tilt container tilter / pallet tilter that allows a single operator to tilt and transport open bottom pallets & skids, containers, totes, and boxes. This powerful tilter can tilt 2,000 LBS of material up to 90° allowing the operator to access the load without excessive bending or reaching. A 12V DC powered motor, hand control on 8’ coil cord, 115V on-board battery charger, and 12V battery come standard. Container tilter / pallet tilter features a narrow profile and a folding ergonomic handle with dual steering grips for easy maneuverability. The TM-20-DC rolls easily on 8" x 3" phenolic casters and is equipped with a floor lock. All steel construction with durable enamel finish for years of service. AC powered models and power traction drive models available – see options below.
The Vestil TM-20-DC normally leaves the warehouse in 5 business days.
TM-20-DC cannot be used with regular pallets but can be used with skids and open bottom pallets.
- Doubles as a pallet truck and a portable tilt table
- Tilts up to 2,000 LBS of material up to 90°
- Lowered fork height: 3⅝"
- Operator Reach: 13½"
- Overall Fork & Support Leg Width: Fixed at 26"W O.D.
- Individual fork size: 6"W x 38⅛"L
- 115V on-board battery charger, 12V battery, & battery charge indicator included
- Hand control on 8’ coil cord
- 8" x 3" phenolic casters and floor lock
- Overall Size: 40⅞"W x 68"L x 28½"H (33" rotated height)
- All steel construction
- AC Power -115v/1ph, 208-230v/1ph, 208-230v/3ph, or 460v/3ph (replaces standard 12v DC power). Please specify voltage in order notes when checking out. - Model VCC
- Retrofit chute for TM-series only - Model TM-CHUTE
- Portable Traction Drive System option - Model PTDS (factory installed option). An alternative to costly fork trucks, the PTDS option makes portable equipment easy to maneuver with its 240º turning radius, and combination throttle/direction butterfly style controller; along with its adjustable yoke and, auto reverse emergency "belly" switch. This state of the art operation allows a single operator to perform a task then safely and ergonomically transport the product. CONTACT HOF EQUIPMENT CO. FOR PRICING.
Portable Traction Drive System Features:
- Adjustable yolk control (swivels and pivots up and down) for operator comfort.
- Overall Size: 40⅞"W x 76½"L x 28⅜"H.
- Key Lockout prevents unauthorized use.
- Safety Horn alerts any adjacent personnel.
- 2 deep cycle batteries 24V DC system and on-board battery charger (battery charge indicator optional model TM-BCI).
- Programmable Motor Control allows the vehicle to gradually reach the max speed (2.5 mph)
- Auto-locking Electromagnetic Brake actuated when the throttle is released. Braking distances can be set by the operator according to their needs.
- Auto Reverse Emergency Switch "belly" switch stop movement in the reverse direction when bumped for the operators protection.