Vestil TL-100-F & TL-100-F-S Trailer Lock Systems are designed to be installed directly in front of the loading dock. An electric hydraulic system lifts the hook bar to capture the ICC bar on the back the semi-trailer. The draw pull shear strenght is 22,500 LBS. For safety, the trailer lock comes standard with an accumulator that allows the lock to follow the trailer up and down as it is loaded and unloaded. A beeper and flashing light warns the operator if the lock does not engage the trailer properly. Outside traffic lights present a visual indication of the restraint status at all times. Three large "caution" instructional signs included. The Vestil TL-100-F and TL-100-F-S feature all steel construction for years of reliable service.
The Vestil TL-100-F & TL-100-F-S Trailer Lock Systems are built to order with a normal lead time to leave the warehouse of 20 business days (for 1 unit).
- 115V, 1 phase electric motor comes standard (other voltages available- see options)
- Outside Red/Green light package, control panel, and three large visual caution/instruction signs come standard
- Emergency hook release pin allows trailer to be released in the event of a power outage
- Draw pull shear strengh is 22,500 LBS
- In-line accumulator allows the hook to float up or down with trailer during loading and unloading
- If the hook is interfered with or misses the ICC bar, it will automatically retract and the control panel will alert the attendant
- Control box is 10"W x 12"H x 6"D (8"D incl. stop button)
Voltage change to 208-230v/1ph, 208-230v/3ph, or 460v/3ph, (replaces standard 115v/1ph) - Model VCC