Vestil TAS-10 Aluminum Dock Boards bridge the gap between loading dock and truck allowing a forklift, pallet truck, or hand truck to quickly and easily load and unload trucks. Industrial grade and OSHA compliant, these aluminum dock boards are designed for easy portability and feature a 10,000 LB capacity, diamond plate deck, and a beveled edge for smooth entry and exit. Bolted on steel legs hold the dock board steady while in use and are designed to allow the dock board to sit canted for easy pickup by a forklift for transport. Welded steel curbs with yellow powder coat finish provide a visible sight lane for the forklift driver and help prevent runoffs. Vestil 5 Ton aluminum dock boards contain a bend that is 11° and 9" from the edge. Vestil TAS Aluminum Dock Boards Made from high strength aluminum for a long service life.
When Selecting A Dock Board:
The width of the dock board should be at least 15 inches wider than the forklift or load passing between the curbs.
When using a three-wheeled forklift, a dock board with a capacity at least four-times the lifting capacity of forklift is required.
Capacities for dock boards vary depending on what type of equipment you are using to carry the load. To determine what capacity of dock board you need based on your equipment click this link: Aluminum Dock Board Capacity
- 10,000 LB capacity
- Edges are beveled for easy entry and exit
- The bend is 11 degrees and 9" from edge
- Steel legs are 12" from edge and are canted allowing for easy dock board pick up
- Diamond tread plate deck provides positive traction
- Powder coated steel safety curbs with cast tapered ends
- OSHA Compliant
- Leverlift - Pops Board Edge Up For Easier Fork Access When Moving Unit - Model ALL
(select models noted below)