The Vestil TAL-260-HD High Lift Pallet Jack is perfect for lifting and transporting open bottom skids, totes, boxes, and baskets weighting up to 2,200 lbs. The service range is from 3½” to a maximum ergonomic work height of 33”. The lift operation is effectuated via a manual hand pump that lifts the forks at approximately ½" per stroke. The TAL-260-HD rolls smoothly on 2 rear polyurethane casters with brake and 2 front rollers. This rugged high lift pallet jack is made of all steel with a safety yellow enamel finish for years of reliable service.
An optional solid platform that fits over the forks is available – see options below.
Tote-A-Load Lifters are designed to be used with open bottom skids & pallets only. Not for use with regular pallets.
- 2,200 LB capacity with a 3½" lowered height and 33 maximum lift height
- Manual push with manual hand pump lift
- Forks are lowered via lever located on the push bar
- Overall fork width: 27¼"W O.D. (14¾" I.D.)
- Overall fork length: 43"L
- Individual Fork Width: 6¼"W
- All steel construction with yellow enamel finish
- Solid Platform to Fit Over Forks - Model TAL-PLATE-27