The Vestil TAL-260-DC High Lift Pallet Jack features manual drive with 12 volt DC powered lift making it ideal for lifting and transporting open bottom skids, totes, boxes, and baskets weighting up to 2,200 lbs. The service range is from 3½” to a maximum ergonomic work height of 33”. Lift operation is achieved via an up/down control leer that is located on the power unit. A 12V battery, 115V integral on board charger, and battery charge indicator gauge come with the pallet jack. The TAL-260-DC rolls smoothly on 2 rear polyurethane casters with brake and 2 front rollers. This rugged high lift pallet jack is made of all steel with a safety yellow enamel finish for years of reliable service.
An optional solid platform that fits over the forks is available – see options below.
Tote-A-Load Lifters are designed to be used with open bottom skids & pallets only. Not for use with regular pallets.
- 2,200 LB capacity with a 3½" lowered height and 33 maximum lift height
- Manual push with 12V DC powered lift
- 12V battery, integral 115V battery charger, and battery charge indicator gauge included
- Raise & lower switch on power unit
- Overall fork width: 26¾"W O.D. (14¼" I.D.)
- Overall fork length: 43"L
- Individual Fork Width: 6¼"W
- All steel construction with yellow enamel finish