The Vestil SWA-60 Stretch Wrap Machine is ideal for increasing productivity in shipping departments or at the end of production lines. This easy to operate semi-automatic stretch wrap machine features a 5,000 lb capacity, a 60" diameter powered turntable, and a manually operated detachable mast. A hand operated carriage release brake allows the carriage to move freely along the mast, making film application fast and easy. Stretch Wrapper comes with one film rod that includes special spacers that can be used with any stretch wrap roll that is between 10" and 20" in height. The SWA-60 Stretch Wrap Machine requires a forklift to set pallets onto the carousel. Can be used without a forklift if an approach ramp is used - please contact HOF for a quote if an approach ramp is needed.
The Vestil SWA-60 stretch wrapper is built to order with an estimated lead time to leave the warehouse of 20 business days.
A single operator may operate stretch wrap machine by simply depressing the foot pedal to start the carousel rotation while manually moving the mast up and down to control the film placement. Film-wrap tension is controlled by an adjustable friction-brake assembly.
Customized Wrap Heights & Approach Ramps Available. Contact HOF Equipment at 888-990-1150 for a quote.
- 60" Dia.Turntable with 5,000 LB capacity
- Max load diameter 90" / Max load height 75"
- Turntable height:11"
- For use with stretch wrap roll that is between 10" and 20" high
- A manual mast comes standard. Optional powered mast available (see options below)
- Film tension is adjustable by simply twisting the handle on top of the film roll
- 115V, 1/2 HP motor with soft start/stop and variable speed control (other voltages available)
- Variable R.P.M. is 3 to 12 rotations
- Turntable is belt driven and features industrial grade sealed cam bearings
- SWA-60 Voltage Change from standard 115V 1 ph to 208-230V 1 ph, 208/230V 3 ph, or 460V 3 ph. Models with prefix SWA-VCC
- Powered Mast Option with 24V hand held control - Factory Installed. Model SWA-5460-PMO
- Powered Mast Voltage Change from standard 115V 1 ph to 208/230V 1 ph, 208/230V 3 ph, or 460V 3 ph. Models with prefix PMO-VCC
- Digital Scale - Factory installed. Adds 3-1/2 inches to height. Model SWA-60-SCALE
- Counter Option to keep track of carousel rotation. Model SWA-COUNT - Contact HOF for a quote
- UL Approved components. Model SWA-NTRL-COMP - Contact HOF for a quote
- Auto Indexing - automatically stops carousel at 90°, 120°, or 180°. Model SWA-INDEX - Contact HOF for a quote
- Wrapping Film 6000 ft., 20"W, 80 ga., 3" Core (one roll). Model SWA-FILM