The Vestil SWA-60-AW High Performance Stretch Wrap Machine has a 4,000 LB capacity and features a user friendly touch-screen control center to provide the operator with precise control of the wrapping process. A state of the art digital control circuit allows the operator to preset the number of pallet rotations and film wrapping patterns. Photocell sensors automatically adjust to different pallet heights. 20" film wrap can be set to a 240% or 340% pre-stretch with 4 standard multi-function wrapping patterns. The carousel features variable speed from 0 to 13 rpm and includes a soft start and stop feature. The SWA-60-AW pallet wrapper uses 115V / 1 phase power and is designed for medium duty use. Ships knocked down, some assembly required. Film Wrap not included.
The operator simply ties off the film wrap on the carousel and presses the start button. When the stretch wrap machine has completed the wrapping process, the operator then either cuts the film wrap or use auto brake feature. The wrapped pallet is then removed.
- 60" Dia.Turntable with 4,000 LB capacity
- Max load diameter 94" / Max load height 88"
- Carousel height: 3¹⁄₈"
- For use with stretch wrap roll that is between 10" and 20" high
- 4 multi-function wrapping patterns
- Photocell sensors automatically adjust to different pallet heights
- 115V, 1PH motor with soft start & stop
- Variable rotation speed of 0 to 13 R.P.M.
- Turntable is chain driven and features industrial grade sealed cam bearings
- Approach Ramp 48"W x 60"L x 3"H for use with manual and electric pallet trucks. Model SWA-R-60-AW
- Digital Scale - Factory installed. Adds 3½ inches to unit height. Nema 12 enclosure with wall mount brackets. 110v with 6' cord. LB or KG readout. Accuracy is +- .1% of applied load. Auto hold, auto date and time, & auto power off. Model SWA-60-AW-SCALE
- Approach Ramp For Scale - 48"W x 94"L x 6½ "H for use when with SWA-60-AW with scale option. Model SWA-R-60-AW-SCL
- Wrapping Film 6000 ft., 20"W, 80 ga., 3" Core (one roll). Model SWA-FILM
The min. and max. wrap height shown in the chart below is based on the use of a 20" high roll of film wrap.