Vestil LLH & LLW Steel Platform Lifts are an economical and handy solution for a variety of lift and transport applications. Lifts feature a lowered height of 3⅛” or 6⅛” depending on model. Hand winch and foot pump models with lifting capacities of 500 LBS available. The platform raises approximately 1" per winch rotation or foot pump stroke. Handle features 2 roller wheels for easy truck loading and unloading. Lifts with the suffix FW roll on 6"x2" poly-on-poly rear wheels and 2" semi-steel front wheels. Lifts with the suffix 4SFL have 8"x2" poly-on-poly rear wheels, four swivel casters, and a hand operated floor lock. All steel construction for years of service.
- Capacity: 500 LBS
- Tilt back design
- Horizontal load center is 10"
- Positive lock winch or Foot Pump operation
- Models with suffix FW roll on 6" x 2" mold-on-rubber rear wheels and 2" semi steel front wheels
- Models with suffix 4SFL roll on 8" x 2" poly rear wheels, four swivel casters and feature a floor lock
- All welded steel construction with tough powder coat finish