Vestil Steel Drum Heaters provide a fast and efficient means of heating up steel drums and pails. These drum heaters offer a solution for a wide range of freeze protection, viscosity control, and process temperature issues. This extra-wide 4” silicone rubber band heater is moisture and chemical resistant. A multi-stranded grounded heating element provides uniform heat and a long service life. Adjustable thermostat set-point of 50 to 425ºF. Spring closure can be expanded 3”. Vestil DRH-series drum heaters come standard with a 6 foot long power cord with grounded 3-prong plug, except for 240V models, which have no plug. Models marked "Canada Approved" are CSA approved for use in Canada only.
Vestil Steel Drum Heaters for the USA (without -CA suffix) normally ship in 3 business days except DRH-S-55-240 which ships in 15 business days. All models approved for Canada (with -CA suffix) have an estimated lead time to leave the warehouse of 20 business days.
- Heats the contents of steel drums and pails (see below)
- Thermostat set-point adjusts from 50 to 425ºF
- Watts: 550, 700, 1000 or 1200 (depending on model)
- Volts: 120 or 240
- Amps: 2.3 or 4.5
- Features extra-wide 4” silicone rubber band heater that is moisture and chemical resistant
- Spring closure can be expanded 3”
- Features 6ft long power cord with grounded 3-prong plug
- Models marked "Canada Approved" are CSA approved for use in Canada only