The Vestil SST-45-PSS-ST Partial Stainless Steel Spring Scissor Table with sold top is an ideal solution for and shipping and receiving departments. The base, frame, springs, and legs are made of stainless steel, all other parts are carbon steel. This spring scissor lift table allows the operator to stay at an ergonomic working height while loading or unloading items from a pallet without the need for electric or air power. The table’s industrial quality spring(s) automatically raise the deck as items are removed from the pallet preventing the operator from having to bend down as the pallet items are removed. Conversely, the springs compress and lower the deck as items are added to the pallet preventing the operator from having to reach up to load the pallet as the pallet is stacked higher with items. Built in fork pockets allow the table to be used to quickly and easily transport materials from one work space to another by forklift. The uniform capacity ranges from 400 LBS to 4,500 LBS and the lift service range is 9" to 27-3/4". The Vestil SST-45-PSS-ST features a 43-5/8" dia. solid carousel top can be manually rotated 360 degrees to simplify material packaging and handling tasks.
The Vestil SST-45-PSS-ST Spring Lift Table has an estimated lead time to leave the warehouse of 5 business days.
- Stainless steel base, frame, springs, and legs. Top and other parts are made of carbon steel.
- Uniform Capacity: 400 LBS to 4,500 LBS
- Service range: 9" to 27¾"
- Solid Platform rotates 360°
- Platform Diameter: 43⅝"
- Base Size: 36"W x 36¾"L
- Built-in 6¾"W x 1½"H fork pockets
- All steel construction
- Weight: 432 LBS
- Accordion Skirt - Factory installed and Customer installed skirts available. Lead time 4 to 5 weeks. Contact HOF Equipment Company for pricing.