The Vestil SST-45-PSS Partial Stainless Steel Spring Lift Table allows the operator to easily lift products or materials weighting up to 4,500 lbs without the need for an electric power or air supply. The base, frame, springs, and legs are made of stainless steel, all other parts are carbon steel. The scissor mechanism raises the platform to the desired height, and the internal spring provides support during loading and unloading. The platform turntable manually rotates 360 degrees allowing for work efficiency and nearside loading and unloading. Integral fork pockets allow the lift table to be moved from work area to work area, while maintaining an ergonomic work height. The Vestil SST-45-PSS spring lift table is built for years of reliable service.
The Vestil SST-45-PSS spring lift table has an estimated lead time to leave the warehouse of 5 business days.
- Stainless steel base, frame, springs, and legs. All other parts are carbon steel.
- Uniform Capacity: 400 LBS to 4,500 LBS
- Service range: 9" to 27¾"
- Platform rotates 360°
- Platform Diameter: 43⅝"
- Base Size: 36"W x 36¾"L
- Built-in 6¾"W x 1½"H fork pockets
- All steel construction
- Weight: 432 LBS
- Accordion Skirt - Factory installed and Customer installed skirts available. Lead time 4 to 5 weeks. Contact HOF Equipment Company for pricing.